Pages

Tuesday 20 August 2013

Nails Get Mouthy

I received a promotional email from Nails Inc today detailing the new 'Monogram Manicure' they are bringing out in September...

Although it is quite a kitsch idea I'm not sure I can see it catching on at £20 per set. And besides is this really new? With the wealth of material out there on the internet for inspiration I'm not convinced that just sticking some Times New Roman letters on will be a massive hit.

My younger sister has become really attached to printing off pictures or words from the computer, just onto plain A4 paper, and transferring these to her nails which seems like a much more imaginative route to go down.

What do you guys think - will we soon be able to tell somebody's name from their nails?

For anyone who is interested in pre-ordering their set they are available from Nails Inc website.

2 comments:

  1. I saw an instagram about this! Poppy Delevingne is the model for it I believe?! £20 is very steep I think you're right in that it won't catch on!

    Chloe xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah she's signed as the new face of Nails Inc so we can expect some good adverts I think! xx

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to read this post, I appreciate and reply to all comments 💕